Michalske, Executive Vice-President and Director of the Savannah River National Laboratory.
What does SRNL stand for?
SRNL stands for Savannah River National Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRNL
We have 4 other meanings of SRNL in our Acronym Attic
- Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation (Ardmore, OK)
- Six Rivers National Forest (California)
- Skeletal Road Network File (Canada)
- Strong Republic Nautical Highway (Philippines)
- San Remigio National High School (Philippines)
- Snowy Range Nonprofit Institute (Laramie, WY; est. 2002)
- Source Range Nuclear Instrument
- Statutory Rules of Northern Ireland
- Southern Railroad Company of New Jersey
- Sora Roxas Namine Kairi
- Southern Range Nyanza, Ltd. (Uganda)
- San Ramon National Little League (California)
- Spanish Recolonization of New Mexico
- Spolecenství Romu na Morave
- Startup Range Neutron Monitor (Nuclear Power)
- Swiss Re New Markets
- Scottish Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Suffolk Real Nappy Network (parental advice; UK)
- Suwannee River Natural Organic Matter (pH study)
- Santa Rosa National Park (Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, July 7 (ANI): Researchers at the US Department of Energy's Savannah River National Laboratory (SNRL) have created a reversible route to generate aluminum hydride, a high capacity hydrogen storage material.
recently announced that Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) has adopted the company's Saphion lithium-ion batteries to power a small fleet of Remotec Andros military vehicles.
On Friday, April 13th we will offer tours of the Savannah River National Laboratory as well as invited speakers who will address the themes of energy and the environment, homeland security, and nanotechnology".
Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) has become an Institutional Member of Fusion Power Associates.