com)-- The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced that the Savannah Economic Development Authority (SEDA) has pledged $15,000 to the Economic Gardening program in the Coastal Georgia Economic Development District.
What does SEDA stand for?
SEDA stands for Savannah Economic Development Authority (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDA
We have 16 other meanings of SEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Simulation Experiment Description Markup Language (also seen as SEDML)
- Scramjet Engine Demonstrator -- Waverider
- SED/Nuclear Facility Safety Branch
- Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (Vietnam microfinance)
- Fundashon Sentro di Dama (Papiamento: Center for Women; Netherlands Antilles)
- Safe Escape Delivery Application
- Safety Equipment Distributors Association
- Sandzak Economic Development Agency
- Saskatchewan Economic Developers Association (Canada)
- Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association (Canada)
- Scottish Ecological Design Association (UK)
- Seacoast Esthetic Dentistry Association
- Secondary Electron Detector Assembly
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
- Seismic Exploration of the Deep Altiplano
- Selam Environmental Development Association
- Shoals Economic Development Authority
- Sitka Economic Development Association (Alaska)
- Skills and Enterprise Development Academy (Ireland and UK)
- Small Enterprise Development Agency (Mwanza, Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Savannah's Poverty Reduction Leadership Board includes the mayor; the chairman of the County Commission; the presidents of Savannah Electric, the Savannah Economic Development Authority and the Chamber of Commerce; and the executive director of the United Way.