Saudi Hollandi Bank and Saudi British Bank (SABB) beat estimates for first-quarter net profit.
What does SHB stand for?
SHB stands for Saudi Hollandi Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHB
We have 49 other meanings of SHB in our Acronym Attic
- Sovereignty, Health, Air, Water and Land (radiation exposure; Spokane, WA)
- Special Hard Target, Assault Weapon, LAW
- Structure Helps A Wiki Navigate
- Safety and Health At Work Promotion Association (Thailand)
- Scalable Highly Available Web Server
- Savonius Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine
- Shaping the Health of Adolescents in Zimbabwe (University of California, San Francisco)
- Selena, Hippolyta, Ariadne, Zephyrus, Aurora, and Minerva (Captain Marvel comics, deities that supported Mary Marvel)
- Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen (Captain Marvel Comics, deities that supported Black Adam)
- Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, Mercury (Captain Marvel's Elders)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi Hollandi Bank Saudi Hollandi Bank, Saudi Arabia's eighth-largest listed bank, said its first quarter net profit rose 19.
Bernd van Linder Saudi Hollandi Bank (SHB) has a history of 'firsts' in the KSA, including the launch of the first investment fund in 2001, the first smart credit card in 2003, the first regulatory subordinated bond in 2004 and the first Tier II Capital Mudaraba Sukuk in 2008.
The syndicate of receiving banks includes Banque Saudi Fransi, Al Rajhi Bank, Alinma Bank, Bank AlBilad, The National Commercial Bank, Samba Financial Group, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Arab National Bank, Bank Aljazira, Riyad Bank, SABB and The Saudi Investment Bank.
The list of receiving banks is Banque Saudi Fransi, Al-Rajhi Bank, Alinma Bank, Bank AlBilad, The National Commercial Bank, Samba Financial Group, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Arab National Bank, Bank Aljazira, Riyad Bank, SABB and The Saudi Investment Bank.
Al Rajhi Bank, Bank Al Jazira, National Commercial Bank, SABB and Saudi Hollandi Bank - which provided the original bridge loan - have signed up to the deal, the source said.
In August 2010, Marafiq received a 15-year $667m Murabaha loan, which had banks like Arab National Bank, Banque Saudi Fransi, National Commercial Bank, Samba Financial Group, Saudi British Bank (SABB) and Saudi Hollandi Bank on board.
7 pct earning drop from Q3 on lower operating income Saudi Hollandi Bank said its fourth quarter net profit edged up 2.