Positive factors have allowed corporate and infrastructure entities, including Qatar Telecom, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, and Saudi Electric Company, to tap the market through US dollar bond and sukuk to meet their funding needs.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Saudi Electric Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Subscriber Equipment Business Unit (Sprint)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Vaccine
- Search Engine Business World
- Southeastern Bottled Water Association
- Subscriber Electronic Billing Complex (Telesciences Inc.)
- Salvo Errore Calculi (Latin: after extensive calculations)
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Sapporo Electronics and Industries Cultivation Foundation (Sapporo, Japan)
- Sapporo Electronics Center (Japan)
- Sarkeys Energy Center (University of Oklahoma)
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Scalable Enterprise Computing (Dell)
- School Energy Coalition (Canada)
- Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Scientific Estimates Committee
- Scientific Ethics Committee (UNESCO)
- Scintillator Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Scottish Episcopal Church (UK)
- SDH Equipment Clock
- Search Engine College (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, we have arranged deals with the Saudi Electric Company (SEC), National Water Company (NWC) and stakeholders to come up with high level, but reasonably priced housing," he said.
Geyad is listed as a registered vendor in Saudi Arabia with Saudi Aramco, Saudi Electric Company (SEC), Sabic Services Limited, Marafiq, PetroRabigh, Saudi Iron and Steel Company (Hadeed), and Saudi Petrochemical Company (Sadaf).
Summary: Riyadh, Jumada Al-Awwal 12, 1432 / April 16, 2011, SPA -- The Saudi Electric Company said in a statement that electric power was restored after 15 minutes of an electric outage in some neighbors of Riyadh and the eastern regions.
The project includes 16 reverse osmosis units to desalinate water and three 280 megawatts turbine and boiler units with flue gas desulphurization to generate power, as well as an electrical substation connecting the plant to the Saudi Electric Company grid.
Mohammed Bashrahil, electric generation expert and research manager at the Saudi Electric Company.