This appointment has been followed by the appointment of DAR Al-Handasah as the supervision consultant, Saudi Baeur as piling contractor as well as Saudi BinLaden Group (SBG) as the main contractor.
What does SBG stand for?
SBG stands for Saudi Binladen Group (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBG
We have 103 other meanings of SBG in our Acronym Attic
- Superiorly Based Flap Tracheostomy (upper airway obstruction)
- Systemic Behavior Family Therapy
- Swiss British Fiduciary Trust Center (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Farmacologia e Terapêutica Experimental (Brazilian Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics)
- Skin Blood Flow Velocity
- Spina Bifida Foundation of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
- Strategic Benchmarking for Value
- Saved by Faith Youth Challenge (formerly Southern Baptist Founders Youth Conference)
- Subic Bay Freeport Zone (The Philippines)
- Salzburg, Österreich (Salzburg, Austria)
- Saved By Grace (band)
- Security Benefit Group, Inc. (Topeka, KS, USA)
- Seeberufsgenossenschaft (German: Seamen's Accident Prevention and Insurance Association)
- Sensor Blood Glucose
- Server-Based Gaming
- Services Business Group
- Session Border Gateway (computing)
- Sideband Generator (microwave engineering)
- Sidjakov, Berman, Gomez (graphic design firm)
- Silverback Business Group (Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cisco Smart+Connected Community project at JEC will be coordinated in conjunction with JEC's master plan developers Malaysian MMC Corporation and the Saudi Binladen Group (SBG).
Baker & McKenzie recently acted for the Saudi Binladen Group in relation to a AED 980 million ($266 million) short term sukuk al murabaha issued by SBG Sukuk Limited as an exempt offering in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia The Baker & McKenzie team was led by Partner Bilal Kahlon Bilal Kahlon was supported by Partner Dr.
today there is a sense of dejEa vu as the kingdom's construction giant, Saudi Binladen Group, flexes its engineering expertise as one of the contractors for a new 2,400 kilometre north-South railway across the Kingdom's terrain.
Other IL&FS group companies such as IL&FS Investment Managers ((IIML), the private equity arm and IL&FS Engineering, a joint venture of IL&FS and Saudi Binladen Group (SBG) already have a presence in the Middle East.
Two contracts were signed with Saudi Binladen Group for Makkah and Madinah stations.
Saudi Binladen Group, Athens-based Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) and Joannou & Paraskevaides from Cyprus , were also prequalified for the Muscat airport deal, the official said, adding that last day of bidding would be April 9.