Summary: Saudi Arabian shares advanced for a second day, led by Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, after the US's benchmark index climbed to a near-record high this week.
What does SBIC stand for?
SBIC stands for Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIC
We have 56 other meanings of SBIC in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Investment Act of 1958
- Small Business Investor Alliance (Washington, DC)
- South Bay Islamic Association (San Jose, CA)
- Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (Thailand)
- Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind
- Small Business Internet Banking
- Standard Bank Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
- Stichting Bechterew in Beweging (Dutch: Bechterew in Motion Foundation; Bechterew's disease)
- Stichting Beoordeling Integriteit Bouwnijverheid (Dutch: Foundation for Integrity Assessment of the Building Industry; Netherlands)
- Symmetrical Balanced Incomplete Block Designs
- School Bus Information Council
- Shared Bus Interface Controller
- Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (Singapore)
- Small Business Investment Company
- Standard Bank Investment Corporation (South Africa)
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council
- Spinal Branches of InterCostal Artery
- South Brisbane Immigration Community Legal Service (Australia)
- Small Business Investment Corporation of America
- State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Dubai: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, the world's largest petrochemicals maker by market value, said fourth-quarter .
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) and ExxonMobil Chemical signed a Heads of Agreement (HoA) to manufacture the elastomer plant that will produce synthetic rubber products at their JV complex in Jubail on the Persian Gulf.
Riyadh, Jumada I 23, 1433, Apr 15, 2012, SPA - The General Assembly of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation "SABIC" approved in its meeting here yesterday the distribution of SR 15 billion dividends to shareholders for the year 2011, SR 5 per share.
Date: Thursday, January 05, 2012 ) Major Saudi firms including Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) and Advanced Petrochemicals Company are aiming to boost exports of polypropylene to India following the lifting of the anti-dumping duty on the product, a report said.
com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC).
Saudi Aramco and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) said they would grant employees a two- month salary bonus in line with benefits announced by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz.
SANA'A, Jan 18 (Saba) -- The Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SABIC voiced on Tuesday its desire to invest in fertilizers and petrochemical industries in Yemen.