Coaching clinics were conducted for 400 individuals including children from the Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind (as part of the bank's "Seeing is Believing" initiative that aims to help tackle avoidable blindness), members of the Bahrain Olympic Committee for Special Needs, as well as three national schools including St Christopher's School, Bahrain Bayan School and Ibn Khuldoon National School (IKNS).
What does SBIB stand for?
SBIB stands for Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBIB
We have 2 other meanings of SBIB in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Banking Institute (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
- Synthetic Blood International (various locations)
- Systems Business Integration (Bermuda)
- Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association
- Security Breach Information Act (2003; California)
- Seven Bridges Ice Arena (Woodridge, IL)
- Small Business Investment Act of 1958
- Small Business Investor Alliance (Washington, DC)
- South Bay Islamic Association (San Jose, CA)
- Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (Thailand)
- Small Business Internet Banking
- Standard Bank Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
- Stichting Bechterew in Beweging (Dutch: Bechterew in Motion Foundation; Bechterew's disease)
- Stichting Beoordeling Integriteit Bouwnijverheid (Dutch: Foundation for Integrity Assessment of the Building Industry; Netherlands)
- Symmetrical Balanced Incomplete Block Designs
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- School Bus Information Council
- Shared Bus Interface Controller
- Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (Singapore)
- Small Business Investment Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Empowered by its appreciation that all members in the society have a role in achieving the Bahrain Economic Vision 2030, an EDB team has visited the Friendship Society for the Blind and the Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind to hand over dedicated copies of the Bahrain Economic Vision 2030 printed in Braille.
Children at Sneha also took to the stage, along with others from centres including the Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind, the Hope Institute, Alia Centre, Tafa'ol Centre and RIA Centre.