2 per cent in 2012 and growth is likely to remain relatively high this year while its fiscal system will continue to record large surpluses, Saudi American Bank group (SAMBA) said.
What does SAMBA stand for?
SAMBA stands for Saudi American Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAMBA
We have 17 other meanings of SAMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Sandigan Para Sa Mag-Aaral At Sambayanan (nationalist student party)
- Strategic Action of Mass-Based Alliances for Social and Agro-Industrial Progress (consortium under the DLSU-CSB AKIEBS)
- Southern Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team (International Labour Organization)
- Software Assurance Metrics and Tool Evaluation
- San Antonio Municipal Band (San Antonio, TX)
- School of Aerospace Medicine (Brooks AFB, TX)
- Scottish Association of Master Bakers (est. 1891; UK)
- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss (song)
- Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (Malay: Malacca Water Company Limited; Malacca, Malaysia)
- Satellite for Measurement of Background Anisotropies
- Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors
- Session Message Block (also seen as SMB)
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia
- South Australian Mountain Biking Association
- South Australian Multiple Birth Association (est. 1973)
- Southern Appalachian Man and Biosphere program (US)
- Southern Arizona Mountain Biking Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Special Agents Mutual Benefit Association
- Surface Mass Balance of Antarctica
- Susquehanna Area Mountain Bike Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report from the Saudi American Bank Group (SAMBA) has revealed that gross domestic product (GDP) growth in Qatar slowed in 2012.
This is based on projections by the Saudi American Bank (Samba), which said crude prices could rise to their highest average and the country's oil output could hit a record high.
He joined Citi with Saudi American Bank (SAMBA), an affiliate of Citibank, in 1993 and served in several positions including Global Transaction Banking Group head and senior country operations officer.
A recently released Saudi American Bank Group (SAMBA) study expects GCC economies to grow seven per cent in 2011, led by 5.
A recently released Saudi American Bank Group (Samba) study expects GCC economies to grow seven per cent in 2011, led by 5.
The Saudi American Bank Group (SAMBA), citing government data, said growth last year, which was far higher than the 0.
The latest come from the Saudi American Bank Group, which enjoys the terrific acronym Samba.