The cooperation started with the grand prix of Monaco in 1995 in the form of a classical sponsoring commitment, followed in 1996 by the founding of Sauber Petronas engineering (SPE), a joint venture, aimed at carrying out joint engineering projects as well as transferring technology, to Malaysia.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Sauber Petronas Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Superior Pancreatico-Duodenal Venous Flow
- Same Planet Different World (dance theatre; Chicago, IL)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)-Programmer Development Window
- Software Process Definition Working Group
- State Primary Drinking Water Regulations (South Carolina)
- Software Package Data Exchange
- Speedy (networking protocol)
- Sales Per Employee
- Satellite Precipitation Estimate
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Semiconductor Production Equipment
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Sensitive Protective Equipment
- Sensor Processing Electronics
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Service Platform Engineering
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fogarty now plans to complete his line-up before Christmas so both new riders can become involved in developing the Foggy FP1 bike, which will use a modified version of the GP1 engine jointly developed by Petronas and Sauber Petronas Engineering.