But in those days we stayed with the team and there were plenty of boozy Friday nights with Jim and Saturday morning hangovers.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for Saturday Morning Hangover
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Market Game World Wide (online educational investment game)
- Great Britain Scotland Machin (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Sacrament Most Holy
- Saint Martin d'Hères (French commune)
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Saison Musicale d'Hérouville (French: Music Season of Hérouville; France)
- Samuel Merritt Hospital
- Sanders Morris Harris Inc.
- Sanitary Manhole
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital (Florida)
- Saugeen-Maitland Hall (student residence at the University of Western Ontario)
- Sciences du Mouvement Humain (French: Human Movement Sciences)
- Scotland Memorial Hospital (Laurinburg, NC)
- Scratching My Head (Internet slang)
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc.
- Seconds, Minutes, and Hours Clock Dial (Integrated Chronological Applications System)
- SEEMO Media Handbook
- Semiconductor Holder (stock symbol)
- Serrurerie Métalerie Hornn (French locksmith company)
- Sex Might Help
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the deceptively casual but razor-sharp presenters Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain, and helped by Sky's huge range of coverage to pick from, it has made Saturday morning hangovers bearable.
Partnered by the glamorous but tomboyish Helen, Tim's show features a mix of football action, star guests and comedy which has made it a must watch for both younger fans and the Saturday morning hangover brigade.