Nutritional characteristics of palm oil 7 Reducing saturated fat using emulsion technology 8.
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Saturated Fat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SF
We have 146 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- Saikou-Fansubs (IRC network)
- Saman Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- San Fierro (fictional gaming city, GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco (California)
- Sand Filter
- Sandford Flemming building (University of Toronto)
- Sanitary Fair (philately)
- Santa Fe (railroad; Argentina province)
- Sarana Foundation (Sri Lanka; est. 1991)
- Sarasota Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some food manufacturers and retailers have already started to cut the amount of saturated fat in some of the most common foods.
Mark Baker In the shopping cart Safeway brand Raisin Bran: Total fat, 1 gram; trans fat, 0 grams; saturated fat, 0 grams; polyunsaturated fat, 0.
This diet was low in saturated fat and promoted weight loss by reducing calories.
While you'd expect some saturated fat (and no trans fat) from the cheese, this pizza, with its green and red peppers, mushrooms, onions, and olives, ought to be better than most.
If LDL is greater than 130, authorities often suggest keeping daily saturated fat consumption under 15 grams.