They cover semiconductor quantum dots for ultrafast optoelectronics, foundations of quantum dot theory, quantum dots in amplifiers of ultra-short pulses, quantum dot saturable absorbers, monolithic quantum dot mode-locked lasers, ultrashort-pulse solid-state lasers based on quantum dot saturable absorbers, saturable absorbers based on glasses doped with quantum dots, and emerging applications such as optical communications and biophotonics and medicine.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Saturable Absorber
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Sample Analysis
- Samtök Atvinnulífsins (Iceland)
- Samus Aran (Metroid character)
- San Andreas (video game)
- San Antonio
- Sanctity Aura (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Sandia Apparatus
- Sanofi Aventis (pharmaceutical company)
- Santa Ana (California)
- Sarajevo (auto registration for Sarajevo, Bosnia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best known reverse saturable absorbers are fullerene ([C.