A faculty member is responsible for "teaching" this course and providing a grade of satisfactory or unsatisfactory based on student performance assessed against the course objectives.
What does S/U stand for?
S/U stands for Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory (academic grading method)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of S/U
We have 13 other meanings of S/U in our Acronym Attic
- Systems, System Upgrades, & Advanced Concepts
- Science and Technology
- Self-Titled (also seen as ST)
- Serine/Threonine (DNA)
- Shipping Ticket (US Navy)
- Short Ton(s)
- Sonic Telegraphy (US Navy)
- Such That
- Scientific/Technical Careers Advisory Committee
- Strategic/Tactical Optical Disk System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Was the resolution partial or complete, satisfactory or unsatisfactory in the views of the parties involved?
The five categories are grouped as either satisfactory or unsatisfactory in meeting the literal requirements of FASB Statement no.