Sri Sathya Sai Education in Human Values (SSEHV) programme has been successfully adopted in 165 countries and on the basis of which the workshop for the teachers has been designed.
What does SSEHV stand for?
SSEHV stands for Sathya Sai Education in Human Values
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Subic Special Economic and Free Port Zone
- Scarborough Special Events Group (North Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Scottish Solar Energy Group (UK)
- Similarly Situated Employee Group (business)
- Small Scale Embedded Generation (energy)
- Source Selection Evaluation Guide (US GAO)
- Southern Star Energy, Inc (stock symbol)
- School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health (University of Western Australia)
- Sociedad Suiza de Estudios Hispánicos (Spanish: Swiss Society of Hispanic Studies; Switzerland)
- Spontaneous Spinal Epidural Hematoma
- Sensor Science, Engineering and Informatics (Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship; University of Maine; Orono, ME)
- Software Systems Engineering Initiative (UK)
- System of Systems Engineering and Integration
- Space Station Engineering Integration Contractor
- Special Stockpile Engineering Investigation Program
- Site-Specific Environmental Impact Statement
- Standard Support and Environmental Impact Statement
- Stationary Source Emissions and Inventory System (EPA)
- Struggle to Save Ethiopian Jewry
- Soewito Suhardiman Eddymurthy Kardono (Indonesian law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sathya Sai Education in Human Values (SSEHV) programme which has been the source of inspiration for this event and adopted in 165 countries around the world, focuses on character development in children by helping them to learn and practice universal human values.
The competition, which was organised by the London-based charity Sathya Sai Education in Human Values, was won by Derby's West Park School.