In developing our strategy to meet local needs in a global market we recognize that Satellite Personal Communications Networks (S-PCNs) provide an excellent opportunity to offer a common telephony standard.
What does S-PCN stand for?
S-PCN stands for Satellite Personal Communications Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of S-PCN in our Acronym Attic
- Serum Levels of Neuron-Specific Enolase
- Static Non-Uniform Cache Architecture
- Serum Levels of Ornithine Carbamyl Transferase
- Swine-Origin Influenza Virus
- Strict Optical Orthogonal Code
- Student Professional Awareness Conference (IEEE Conference)
- Serum Level of Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Transistor Scattering Parameter
- Student Professional Awareness Venture (IEEE)
- Satellite Personal Communication System
- Supervisory Protocol Data Unit
- Satellite Network Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Soybean-derived Phosphatidylserine
- Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (Sony LCD technology)
- Soft-Permanent Virtual Circuit (Sprint)
- Staggered Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying
- Stimulus-Response (Pavlovian psychology)