The Government of Saskatchewan has committed $750,000 in funding over three years to the Saskatoon Public School Division to support the needs of students who require materials in alternate formats, such as Braille and large text resources.
What does SPSD stand for?
SPSD stands for Saskatoon Public School Division (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPSD
We have 32 other meanings of SPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Project Schedule Control
- Sydney Paddle Surfing Club (Australia)
- System Planning & System Control
- Seal Point Siamese Cat Club (UK)
- Society for the Preservation of the Smooth Chow Chow (est. 1984)
- South Pacific Soilless Culture Conference (horticulture)
- South Puget Sound Community College (Olympia, WA)
- Semi-Permanent Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (US FEMA)
- Suicide Prevention and School Crisis Management Program (Florida)
- Society for the Philosophic Study of the Contemporary Visual Arts
- Sharepoint Solution Deployer (software)
- Soldier Programs and Services Division
- South Panola School District (Mississippi)
- South Portland School Department (South Portland, Maine)
- Southfield Public School District (Michigan)
- Spare Parts Sales Department
- SpiritShot D Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Single Poly Silicon Direct Bonding
- Social Protection Sector Development Program (UN Development Program; Indonesia)
- Sustainable Power Sector Development Project (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a very exciting day for Willowgrove families and for our school division," Saskatoon Public School Division Board Chair and Trustee representing the Willowgrove neighbourhood Ray Morrison said.