Sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma can metastasize to the pleura and grow like a mesothelioma producing a pseudomesotheliomatous sarcomatoid type pattern.
What does SRCC stand for?
SRCC stands for Sarcomatoid Renal Cell Carcinoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRCC
We have 35 other meanings of SRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sviluppo Relazioni Commerciali Banche (Italian)
- Serum Reserve Cholesterol Binding Capacity
- Saco River Corridor Commission (Cornish, Maine)
- Safety Related Control Circuit
- Saint Raymond Catholic Church
- Salamander Response to Climate Change
- San Rafael Community Center
- San Ramon Community Center (San Ramon, CA)
- Santa Rosa Childrens Chorus
- Santa Rosa Cycling Club
- Scandinavian Research Council for Criminology
- Scottish Regulation of Care Commission
- Scottish Rex Cat Club (UK)
- Sea Rescue and Coordination Centre
- Search and Rescue Coordination Center
- Senior Rates Command Course (UK MoD)
- Sequoia Regional Cancer Center (Visalia, CA)
- Service Reserve Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Shark River Cleanup Coalition
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (University of Dehli; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immunohistochemical expression of hypoxia inducible factor-1alpha and its downstream molecules in sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma.
Recently, a monotypic epithelioid variant of angiomyolipoma closely resembling high-grade or sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma has been described in patients with and without tuberous sclerosis and has been given the name "epithelioid angiomyolipoma.