According to their recent report in the Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal, use of the new COSO implementation tool is, indeed, effective.
What does SOCJ stand for?
SOCJ stands for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCJ
- Sustained Observations of Climate in the Indian Ocean
- Scene of Crime Information System (UK)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (India)
- Society of Computing & Information Science
- Summer of Code In Space (European Space Agency)
- Cistercians of the Common Observance (religious order)
- System/Observer/Controller Identification Toolbox
- Society of Information Technology Managers (UK)
- Società Italiana di Traumatologia della Strada (Italian Society of Road Traumatology)
- Seven Owners Club of Japan
- Save Our CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Company) Kamloops (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Socket Connection (computer networks)
- Strike Out Cancer in Kids (Maine)
- Support Our Capuchin Kitchen (fundraising event; Michigan)
- Student Oriented Comprehensive Knowledge Enhancement Technique
- Special Operations Command Korea
- Serving Our Community with Kindness in Springwood (Springwood, Gaston County, NC)
- Sock-Et-S (networking proxy protocol)
- Windows Sockets (Winsock)