The move followed a meeting by Sarawak's Chief Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud with Qatar's Prime Minister HE Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor al-Thani to discuss possible Qatari direct investments in Sarawak at the Inside Asia Forum 2012 organised by Inside Investor in October 2012 in Doha.
What does SWK stand for?
SWK stands for Sarawak (State in Malaysia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWK
We have 19 other meanings of SWK in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru (author from India)
- Steve Waterman Jazz Orchestra
- Slownik Wspolczesnego Jezyka Polskiego (Polish: Modern Language Dictionary of Polish)
- Southwest Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Star Wars Jedi Quest (book series)
- square wave jerk rate
- Southwestern Journal of Theology
- Southwest Jiaotong University (China)
- SolidWorks Japan User Group
- Samurai Warriors: Katana (video game)
- Sealed With Kisses
- Social Work
- Someone Who Knows
- Stadtwerke Krefeld AG (Germany)
- Star Wars Kid
- Steuer- und Wirtschaftskartei (German: Tax and Economic Index; Austria)
- South Wales Kennel Association
- South West Korfball Association (UK)
- Southwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging
- South Wales Kit and Specialist Car Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MARC has affirmed its AID(s) rating on Sarawak Specialist Hospital & Medical Centre Sdn Bhd's (SSHMC) outstanding MYR 120 million Istisna' Serial Bonds with a stable outlook.
The Malaysian states of Sarawak and Sabah on Borneo were the worst affected on Tuesday.
The Sarawak BN is composed of Taib's Parti Pesaka Bumiputra, the state's biggest party, followed by the Sarawak United People's Party, Parti Bansa Dayak Sarawak and the Sarawak National Party.
6 per cent of the profit from timber cut in Sarawak goes to the indigenous Penan people.
CRUEL JOKE IN SARAWAK The largest source of unprocessed tropical timber on the international market is Sarawak, the Malaysian state in the northwestern section of the island of Borneo.