ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND ASSESSMENT Mote responded immediately to the spill by monitoring for oil and studying the condition of Florida's marine and coastal ecosystems in a joint effort with Sarasota County, the Sarasota Bay Estuary Program and Florida's Department of Environmental Protection.
What does SBEP stand for?
SBEP stands for Sarasota Bay Estuary Program (est. 1989; Sarasota, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBEP
We have 13 other meanings of SBEP in our Acronym Attic
- Simplified Building Energy Model
- Small Breast Epithelial Mucin (gene product)
- Strong Bad Email (cartoons)
- Small Business Exporters Network (Perth, Australia)
- Sport Business Education Network
- Staffordshire Business and Environment Network (Stafford, West Midlands, England, UK)
- State Board of Examiners for Nursing (est. 1905; Connecticut)
- Sutherland Business Education Network (Australia)
- Small Business Environmental Ombudsman (Empire State College; New York)
- Santa Barbara Event Professionals (California)
- Sindh Basic Education Program (US AID)
- Small Business Entrepreneurship Program (Australian government)
- Somatosensory Brainstem Evoked Potential
- Space Build Enhancement Pack (online gaming)
- Sudan Basic Education Programme
- Soft Block-Error Probability Distribution
- Senior Bachelor Enlisted Quarters
- Bit-Bit Error Rate
- Self-Balancing Electronics Recorder
- Serial Bit Error Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first step, improving the sewage treatment systems, has cost $200 million so far in state and federal money, says Mark Alderson, executive director of the Sarasota Bay Estuary Program.