The conductor laureate of the BBC National Orchestra of Wales visited the shop en route to rehearsals for a performance last night at St David's Hall by the Sapporo Symphony Orchestra.
What does SSO stand for?
SSO stands for Sapporo Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSO
We have 250 other meanings of SSO in our Acronym Attic
- Sport Science New Zealand (exercise science)
- Safety Services Officer
- Safety/Security Officer
- Saginaw Symphony Orchestra (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Sahara and Sahel Observatory
- Sales Service Order
- Same-Sex Oriented
- Sammamish Symphony Orchestra (Issaquah, WA)
- Sandia Site Office
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow
- Sarasota Sheriff's Office (FL)
- Satellite Switching Office
- Scarborough Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- School Support Organization
- Scleroderma Society of Ontario
- Scottsdale Symphony Orchestra (Arizona)
- Seaward Security Officer
- Secondary Significant Other (polyamory)
- Seguro Social Obligatorio (Spanish: Compulsory Social Security; various locations)
- Senior Sales Officer (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: AJ Sicluna Sapporo Symphony Orchestra St David's Hall, Cardiff FOR many years Japanese orchestras have been renowned for their technical efficiency but sadly, a lack of that vital spark of musicality.
Byline: Richard Leigh Harris As part of their seven-concert Japan 2001 British Tour, the 40-year-old Sapporo Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Otaka Tadaaki, visited Symphony Hall on Monday.
The Orchestral Concert series continues on Thursday, November 1, when Tadaaki Otaka returns to conduct the Sapporo Symphony Orchestra of Japan with soloist John Lill.
The Sapporo Symphony Orchestra from Japan provides the finale on Wednesday October 24.
And there is little chance of life slowing down for the globetrotting opera star, as later this month she teams up with the revered Sapporo Symphony Orchestra of Japan, under the baton of its Principal Conductor Tadaaki Otaka, which will make its debut tour of the UK with Rebecca and pianist John Lill.
The festival, in its 54th year, will showcase music and artists from Wales as well as performances from overseas groups, such as the Sapporo Symphony Orchestra.