Sappi Fine Paper Europe is targeting new markets with an expanded weight range in its Algro Sol portfolio of release liners following the successful 60m transformation of Alfeld Mill s PM2.
What does SFPE stand for?
SFPE stands for Sappi Fine Paper Europe (Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFPE
We have 2 other meanings of SFPE in our Acronym Attic
- San Francisco Police Credit Union (San Francisco, CA)
- San Fierro Police Department (fictional, gaming GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco Police Department
- School Facilities Planning Division (California)
- Secure Flight Passenger Data (US DHS)
- Sioux Falls Police Department (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Staunton Fire Protection District (Staunton, IL)
- Supplemental Food Programs Division (USDA)
- Serial Front Panel Data Port
- Syndicat des Fabricants de Panneaux Décoratifs Plaqués Bois (French: Union of Decorative Veneered Wood Panel Manufacturers)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- San Francisco Peak Energy Program (California)
- Scottish Film Production Fund (Scotland, UK; est. 1982)
- Specialty Fuels Processing Facility
- Stochastic Frontier Production Function
- San Francisco Professional Food Society (San Mateo, CA)
- Salmon Farm Protest Group (Scotland, UK)
- San Francisco Production Group (California)
- Security and Fraud Prevention Group (Terrestrial Trunked Radio)
- Square Feet per Gallon (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sappi Fine Paper Europe has appointed Wayne Nablo as Sales Manager, Speciality Products, North America, to strengthen the company's specialities sales network.
Innovia Films and Sappi Fine Paper Europe have joined forces to demonstrate potential laminate structures, using their respective products, suitable for end users in the food, confectionery and pharmaceutical industries.
7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sappi Fine Paper Europe has confirmed investment plans over the next three years amounting to approximately[euro]120 million for its two leading coated graphic paper mills which will significantly reduce the cost base and improve the profitability of these two worldclass mills.
Sappi Fine Paper Europe Joins Growing List of Paper Industry
Sappi Fine Paper Europe and Swiss Karton + Papier AG (KAPAG) are joining forces to launch Sappi s bright white cellulose carton brands Algro Design and KAPAG s Algro Duo to the French printing and packaging market.
In order to identify possible alternatives for the future of the Nijmegen Mill, Sappi Fine Paper Europe (SFPE) has today initiated a process of consultations with its Nijmegen Mill employee representatives and social partners as well as the works council.
The list of presenters and panellists include Jouko Karvinen of Stora Enso,Jussi Pesonen of UPM, Maximo Pacheco, International Paper, Berry Wiersum, Sappi Fine Paper Europe and Tony Smurfit, Smurfit Kappa.