Sanus per aquam, or simply spa, means health through water.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Sanus Per Aquam (Latin: health through water)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 753 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- Sales and Purchase Agreement
- Sales Plan Accelerator (Centive)
- Salmon Planning Act
- Salt Poor Albumin
- Saludis Per Aqua (Latin: Health Through Water)
- Sample Probe Assembly (Conax)
- Sampling Probe Algorithm
- San Pasqual Academy (California)
- Sanctuary Preservation Area
- Sanum Per Aqua (Latin: Health Through Water)
- Saudi Press Agency
- Scalable Processing Architecture
- Scanner Power Assembly
- School for the Performing Arts (various locations)
- School of Physics and Astronomy (various locations)
- School of Planning and Architecture (India)
- School of Public Affairs (American University, Washington, DC)
- School-Based Practical Assessment
- Scintillation Proximity Assay
- Scottish Public Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, the name "spa" is actually an acronym for Sanus Per Aquam, which means health through water.
The company's mantra is sanus per aquam (health through water) and has created products that combine moisturizing and caring properties with aromatherapy benefits for a holistic wellness experience.