What does SBIH stand for?
SBIH stands for Santosa Bandung International Hospital (Bandung, Indonesia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SBIH in our Acronym Attic
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras (Spanish: Superintendency of Banks and Financial Institutions; Chile)
- Swiss Bond Index Foreign (mutual fund)
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival
- Salomon Broad Investment Grade Index
- Santa Barbara Instrument Group (California)
- Shaheen Business and Investment Group
- Shahid Bakeri Industrial Group (Iran)
- Shell Beach Improvement Group (Shell Beach, CA)
- Social Behavior Interest Group (Ohio)
- Subject Based Information Gateway(s)
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (West Bengal, India)
- Schrader-Bridgeport International, Inc.
- Shingon Buddhist International Institute (Fresno, CA)
- Simple Business Invoicing and Inventory
- Small Business Incubator Initiative (Australia)
- State Bank Institute of Information and Communication Management (est. 1987; State Bank of India)
- Saamya Biotech India Ltd.
- Scanning-Beam Interference Lithography (mechanical engineering)
- Schema-Based Interconnection Language
- School-Based Instructional Leadership