Another place, where Irish author Bram Stoker put these blood-sucking creatures while writing his novel, is Costa Rica, especially within Santa Rosa National Park and Corcovado National Park, reports Fox News.
What does SRNP stand for?
SRNP stands for Santa Rosa National Park (Costa Rica)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRNP
We have 3 other meanings of SRNP in our Acronym Attic
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Southern Range Nyanza, Ltd. (Uganda)
- San Ramon National Little League (California)
- Spanish Recolonization of New Mexico
- Spolecenství Romu na Morave
- Startup Range Neutron Monitor (Nuclear Power)
- Swiss Re New Markets
- Scottish Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Suffolk Real Nappy Network (parental advice; UK)
- Suwannee River Natural Organic Matter (pH study)
- Slovensky Raj National Park (Slovakia)
- Snowy River National Park (Australia)
- Stirling Range National Park (Australia)
- Sandford Rocks Nature Reserve (Australia)
- School of Renewable Natural Resources (University of Arizona)
- Stochastic Ranked Node Rewriting Grammars
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC
- School Register of Needs Survey (South Africa)
- Serving Radio Network Subsystem (GPRS)
- Steroid Responsive Nephrotic Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Polo Turistico Golfo Papagayo--as the Tourism Project is also known--includes the Papagayo Peninsula and the coastal land across from it, on the other side of Bahia Culebra, about 30 kms south of Santa Rosa National Park.
Twenty years ago, as the world began focusing on the accelerating destruction of tropical rainforests, a group of Costa Rican scientists and conservationists were worrying about the surviving scraps of dry forest in Santa Rosa National Park (which later would form the nucleus of Guanacaste Conservation Area).