What does SRISA stand for?
SRISA stands for Santa Reparata International School of Art (Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Science Reference and Information Service (British Library)
- Separate Refclk Independent Ssc (architecture)
- Shanghai Rego International School (China; est. 2003)
- Ship Registry Information System
- Slippery Road Information System (Sweden)
- Societas Rosicruciana In Scotia
- Society of Rubber Industry
- Southern Retail Inventory Service, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Standard Required Insurance Scheme (UK)
- Sunflower Road Internet Services, Inc.
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego (California)
- Self-Reconfigurable Interference Suppression Scheme
- Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions
- Set of Radio Interface Technologies (telecommunications)
- Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology (India)
- Sobha Renaissance Information Technology
- Southern Region Information Toolkit (Souther Rural Development Center; Mississippi)
- Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology (India)
- State Research Information Technology (China)
- Simplified Refined Instrumental Variable (algorithm)