Corbett kindly provided photographs from the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.
What does SBMNH stand for?
SBMNH stands for Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Single Barrel Muzzle Loading (guns)
- Single Borrower, Multiple Lenders
- Smooth Bore Muzzle Loader (guns)
- State Bank of Mauritius, Ltd. (est. 1973)
- Systematic Botany and Mycology Laboratory
- Systems Biology Markup Language
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum (California)
- Skill-Based Matchmaking (gaming algorithm)
- Small Business Marketing Moves
- Santa Barbara Market Neutral Fund
- Senior British Medical Officer (UK)
- Soap Box Mode Off
- Spontaneous Basilar-Membrane Oscillation (otolaryngology)
- Subjacent Molecular Orbital
- Saltford Brass Mill Project (Saltford Brass Mill; UK)
- Santa Barbara Music Publishing
- Scotchbond Multi-Purpose (3M)
- Sheep Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- South Beach Marketing and Promotion, Inc.
- Strategic Bushfire Management Plan (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Santa Barbara, California: 394-400.