CHS participates in a pioneering health network called the Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange (CDE), one of the first regional healthcare IT networks in the country to make patient information available at the point of care.
What does SBCCDE stand for?
SBCCDE stands for Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Bend Chocolate Company (South Bend, IN)
- South Bristol Cultural Center (New York)
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center (Shirley, MA)
- State Building Code Council (Washington)
- Strategic Border Command Centre (Australia)
- San Benito County Chamber of Commerce (California)
- San Bernardino County Coin Club (California)
- St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Center (est. 1940; Los Angeles, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Child Care Planning Council (California)
- San Bernardino Community College District (California)
- Sociedad de Biología Celular de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Society for Cell Biology)
- Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.
- Standard Building Code Congress International (est. 1941)
- Southern Brazoria County Community Networking (Brazosport College; Lake Jackson, TX)
- State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education
- South Bay Cities Council of Governments (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)
- Soldier & Biological Chemical Command (US Army)
- Single Byte Command Code Set
- Single-Byte Command Code Set Mapping
- South Bristol Church and Community Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Internet-based, peer-to-peer health information exchange among Santa Barbara County providers may reduce expenses associated with manual data handling, according to a recent report gauging early effectiveness of the Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange.