According to his sister Margie Sims Kilinger, Sims died from a heart attack at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, California, the Daily Mail reported.
What does SBCH stand for?
SBCH stands for Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBCH
We have 3 other meanings of SBCH in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara County Fire Department
- Scottish Bowel Cancer Framework Group (Scotland, UK; Scottish Executive Health Department)
- Select Benefits Communications Group LLC (Towson, MD)
- Small Business Consulting Group (Canada)
- Southern Business Communications Group
- Sovereign Bridge Capital Group (Australia)
- Structural Biology and Chemistry Group (est. 1979)
- Swedish Breast Cancer Group (Sweden)
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (gaming)
- Small Business Credit Guarantee Trust
- Single Board Computer Hub (Hewlett Packard)
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare (India)
- Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (US TV show)
- Sociedad de Biología de Chile (Spanish: Society of Biology of Chile)
- Society of Bomber Command Historians
- South Boston Community Health Center
- Santa Barbara County Health Care Services (California)
- Southern Baptist Church Home Education Association (West Monroe, LA)
- South Brooklyn Community High School (New York)
- Saginaw Bay Coastal Initiative (economic/environmental; Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was an intern at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, a resident at Milwaukee Hospital until 1957, and then a resident at Boston City Hospital until 1959.
com/503ht-201 Alberto Kywi is the CIO of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, Calif.
He left his Neverland Ranch at 5am to go to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, where doctors gave him a muscle relaxant.