Biological resources listed here include the Mutagenic Insertion and Chromosome Engineering Resource and the Sanger Institute Gene Trap Resource (both of which aid in developing genetically modified animal models), the WTSI Microarray Facility (which produces arrays for a range of organisms largely for use by Sanger researchers), and Clone Ordering (which allows external scientists to order mouse and human clone cells free of charge).
What does SIGTR stand for?
SIGTR stands for Sanger Institute Gene Trap Resource
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Special Interest Group on Small & PC Systems & Applications
- Synthetic Image Generator System National Technical Means
- Special Interest Group on Software Engineering
- Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (Washington, DC)
- Standard Integrated Government Tax Administration System
- Teacher Education Special Interest Group
- Special Interest Group for Telelearning
- Georgia Self-Insurers Guaranty Trust Fund
- Signal Corps One-Time Tape (US Navy)
- Shared Image Guiding the Treatment Process
- Signaling Transport
- Special Interest Group on Translations
- Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators Ltd
- Southern Initiative on Globalisation and Trade Union Rights
- Società Italiana di Genetica Umana
- Special Interest Group on University & College Computing Services
- Sistema de Informação para Gestão Urbana (Portugese)
- Special Interest Group in Urban Settlements (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Special Interest Group in Vehicle Navigation