Davidson of the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls, and his associates.
What does SSOM stand for?
SSOM stands for Sanford School of Medicine (University of South Dakota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSOM
We have 7 other meanings of SSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Sky Science Over Kansas
- Screencast Supported Open Learning (blog)
- Seven Seconds or Less (basketball)
- Smooth Stylez Of Life (band)
- Some Sort of Lie
- Space Station Operation Language
- Student Services On Line
- Secret Society of Lesbian Propellerheads
- Solid State Overload Relay
- Social Security Online Verification
- Social Studies of Medicine
- South Sudan Operation Mercy
- Staff Sergeant of Marines
- Stritch School of Medicine (Loyola University Medical Center; Maywood, IL)
- Subcommittee on Systems Operation and Management (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy (Switzerland)
- Stage School of Music, Dance and Drama (Hamburg, Germany)
- Société Suisse d'Optique et de Microscopie Électronique (French: Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy; Switzerland)
- Senior Surfers Online Newsletter (Internet surfing)
- Service-Specific Overlay Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In introducing its Omega 3 Index, Gene Smart has partnered with William Harris, PhD, a professor in the Department of Internal Medicine and Basic Biomedical Sciences at the Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota and co-author of the American Heart Association's (AHA) Scientific Advisory on Fish and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.