A Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust spokeswoman said only one visitor per patient per day is allowed for patients visiting wards Lyndon 2 and 4 at Sandwell and D17 at City.
What does SWBH stand for?
SWBH stands for Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SWBH in our Acronym Attic
- South-West Brisbane Community Legal Centre (Australia)
- SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) Water Body Dataset
- Sharjah World Book Fair (United Arab Emirates)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (video game)
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (video game)
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund)
- Solid Waste Burial Grounds
- Subtract-with-Borrow Generators (scientific computing)
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund (St. Louis, MO)
- Southwest Border Initiative (US Department of Justice)
- Software Blocking Information Architecture
- Southwest Biotechnology and Informatics Center (New Mexico State University)
- Shaw Wallace Breweries Ltd. (India)
- Shock Wave Boundary Layer
- Sydney Winter Baseball League (Sydney, Australia)
- Shock Wave/ Boundary Layer Interaction (fluid dynamics)
- Shock Wave Ballistic Missile (Ace Combat Games)
- Spatial Water Budget Model
- Still Water Bending Moment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest teaching trusts in the United Kingdom and employs about 6000 staff.
A spokesman for the Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust confirmed the details but would not say why Mr Endean was in hospital.
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust runs City and Sandwell Hospital, in West Bromwich, where 124 patients were placed in mixed sex accommodation.
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust, which runs City Hospital and Sandwell General, concluded an extended public consultation of its proposals last month, resulting in strong public reaction.
A TEENAGE designer has won a schools competition to produce a new logo for the Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust, which runs City and Sandwell hospitals, announced its plans yesterday at a joint meeting of Sandwell and Birmingham health scrutiny committees.
Mr Williams said the Leasowes plan would go to the Sandwell Primary Care Trust and Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust Board meetings for approval today.