Meanwhile, the orchards of See Canyon - which winds between Avila Beach and San Luis Obispo - serve up a stunning variety of apples in the fall.
What does SLO stand for?
SLO stands for San Luis Obispo (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLO
We have 107 other meanings of SLO in our Acronym Attic
- Sri Lanka Navy Ship
- Superior Laryngeal Nerve Stimulation (throat)
- Sierra Leone National Shipping Company (est. 1972)
- State Library of New South Wales (Australia)
- Soaring League of North Texas
- St. Lucia National Trust
- Sublingual Nitroglycerin
- Speed Limits New Zealand
- Salem, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Salon du Livre de l'Outaouais (French: Outaouais Book Fair; Canada)
- Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (eye examination tool)
- Scholarships Liaison Officer
- School Liaison Officer
- Senior Liaison Officer
- Senior Loan Officer
- Service Learning Office (various schools)
- Service Level Objectives (information technology services)
- Shared Learning Outcomes
- Significant Learning Opportunity (euphemism)
- Singapore Lyric Opera (Singapore; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For his volunteer work in San Luis Obispo County, Pismo Beach CPA Dan Cashier--a member of five organizations that improve the lives of San Luis Obispo residents--is this year's winner of the CalCPA Public Service Award.
Radiology Associates of San Luis Obispo (San Luis Obispo, Calif.
San Luis Obispo is located approximately halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles and about 10 miles from the coast.
Byline: Eric Leach Staff Writer SIMI VALLEY - Hundreds of people are signing up for Multiple Sclerosis Society fund-raising walks in April, which are expected to raise around $150,000 across Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
Summit Ambulatory Network also has signed a letter of intent to purchase two urgent care centers that are located in San Luis Obispo and Pismo Beach.
Additionally, she participated in the design of the Avila Beach Front Street Enhancement Plan for the Port of San Luis Obispo.
After winning their first league title in 13 years and their first playoff game in 10 years, the overachieving Highlanders, picked by many to finish last in the intensely competitive Marmonte League, lost to perennial playoff power San Luis Obispo 45-21 in a Southern Section Div.