Parents wait to vaccinate their children against measles at San Lazaro Hospital yesterday.
What does SLH stand for?
SLH stands for San Lazaro Hospital (Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLH
We have 54 other meanings of SLH in our Acronym Attic
- Software Libre Guatemala
- St. Louis Game Time (St. Louis, Missouri sports guide)
- Support Local Grow Together
- SurgiLight, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Saturday Looks Good to Me (band)
- Salt Lake, Garfield, and Western Railway Company
- Second Life Grid-Wide (gaming)
- Sociology (course)
- S-Layer Homology
- Santa Lucia Highlands (California wine region)
- Santa's Little Helper (The TV Simpsons' Dog)
- Sapphire Lutheran Homes
- Satterwhite Log Homes
- Saving Little Hearts (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- School Lane House (Philadelphia, PA apartments)
- Sea Level Height
- Sears Line Haul (Sears Canada; trucking division; est. 1971)
- Sell Like Hell (sales system)
- Semi Long Haired (cats)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Lazaro Hospital is not sufficiently equipped for intensive care.
Registration in the Philippines was granted based on the recommendation from the San Lazaro Hospital in Manila which conducted clinical trials in early 2004.