Director of Public Health and Education, San Francisco Medical Society, San Francisco, CA.
What does SFMS stand for?
SFMS stands for San Francisco Medical Society (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFMS
We have 55 other meanings of SFMS in our Acronym Attic
- Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire
- Stegt Flæsk Med Persillesovs (Danish: Roast Pork with Parsley Sauce)
- San Francisco Mammography Registry (San Francisco, CA)
- Simultaneous Frequency Microwave Radiometer (geoscience)
- Sistema Ferroviario Metropolitano Regionale (Italian: Metropolitan Regional Rail System)
- Stepped Frequency Microwave Radiometer
- Svensk Förening för Medicinsk Radiologi (Umeå, Sweden)
- Sydney Foundation for Medical Research (Australia)
- Surface Finishing Market Research Board (National Association for Surface Finishing; Washington, DC)
- Sales Force Management Software
- Schilling Farms Middle School (Collierville, TN)
- Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Sparrow Family Medical Services (Okemos, MI)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant
- Spring Forest Middle School (Houston, TX)
- St. Francis Middle School (Minnesota)
- Statewide Financial Management System (State of Oregon's accounting system)
- Storage Foundation Management Server (Symantec)
- Structured Financial Messaging System
- Supercomputer Facilities Management Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information: Steve Heilig, CHE Conference, San Francisco Medical Society, 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109 USA, 415-561-0850 ext.
Water's arrival in Redwood City is a homecoming of sorts as she served as executive director of the San Francisco Medical Society for 13 years in the '80s and early '90s.