Director of Public Health and Education, San Francisco Medical Society, San Francisco, CA.
What does SFMS stand for?
SFMS stands for San Francisco Medical Society (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFMS
We have 55 other meanings of SFMS in our Acronym Attic
- Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire
- Stegt Flæsk Med Persillesovs (Danish: Roast Pork with Parsley Sauce)
- San Francisco Mammography Registry (San Francisco, CA)
- Simultaneous Frequency Microwave Radiometer (geoscience)
- Sistema Ferroviario Metropolitano Regionale (Italian: Metropolitan Regional Rail System)
- Stepped Frequency Microwave Radiometer
- Svensk Förening för Medicinsk Radiologi (Umeå, Sweden)
- Sydney Foundation for Medical Research (Australia)
- Surface Finishing Market Research Board (National Association for Surface Finishing; Washington, DC)
- Sales Force Management Software
- Schilling Farms Middle School (Collierville, TN)
- Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Sparrow Family Medical Services (Okemos, MI)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant
- Spring Forest Middle School (Houston, TX)
- St. Francis Middle School (Minnesota)
- Statewide Financial Management System (State of Oregon's accounting system)
- Storage Foundation Management Server (Symantec)
- Structured Financial Messaging System
- Supercomputer Facilities Management Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information: Steve Heilig, CHE Conference, San Francisco Medical Society, 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109 USA, 415-561-0850 ext.
She was executive director of the San Francisco Medical Society from 1980-93.
Smith is also a past president of the American Society of Addiction Medicine, a current participant in the San Francisco Medical Society Committee on the Well-Being of Physicians, and a member of Dominion's Addiction Medicine Advisory Board.
Water's arrival in Redwood City is a homecoming of sorts as she served as executive director of the San Francisco Medical Society for 13 years in the '80s and early '90s.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Medical Society (SFMS) announces the "David Perlman Award for Excellence in Medical/Health Reporting.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Medical Society is pleased to announce that the fifth annual "David Perlman Award for Excellence in Medical Journalism" recipient is Suzanne Bohan, former staff reporter for ANG Newspapers and currently Bay Area correspondent for the Sacramento Bee and author of the health book "50 Simple Ways to Live a Longer Life," to be published by Sourcebooks in 2005.
He is an active member of the California Medical Association, the San Francisco Medical Society, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).