Luminalt was the first San Francisco solar installation company to be GoSolarSF workforce development certified, is certified by the San Francisco Human Rights Commission as a Local Business Enterprise and is a member of the San Francisco Solar Task Force.
What does SFHRC stand for?
SFHRC stands for San Francisco Human Rights Commission (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFHRC
- San Francisco Health Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- Security Forces Hospital Program (Saudi Arabia)
- Spent Fuel Handling and Packaging
- Sport Fitness and Health Program (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Suomi Finland Housing and Planning (est. 1991; Finland)
- Simon Fraser Health Region (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Single Family Housing Revenue (various locations)
- Sinusoidal Fetal Heart Rate
- Small Fragment Homologous Replacement (gene therapy)
- San Francisco Ham Radio Club (San Francisco, California)
- South Florida Human Rights Council
- Sinusoidal Fetal Heart Rate Patterns
- San Francisco High School
- Santa Fe High School
- Segerstrom Fundamental High School (Santa Ana, California)
- South Florence High School
- South Fork High School (Stuart, FL)
- South Forsyth High School (Georgia)
- Spanish Fork High School
- St. Francis High School (Calgary, Alberta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
APRIL 26: The San Francisco Human Rights Commission finds that Castro District gay bar owner Les Natali repeatedly violated city codes by discriminating against black patrons at his Badlands nightclub.
The San Francisco Human Rights Commission is conducting a separate investigation into whether the Canadian troupe violated city codes prohibiting job discrimination based on HIV status.
On November 18, Krissy Keefer, a local dancer/choreographer, filed a complaint with the San Francisco Human Rights Commission because her daughter, Fredrika Near Keefer, age 8 at the time, had been refused admission to the San Francisco Ballet School.
As a writer and educator, Green wrote a report for the San Francisco human rights commission that led to the city's adoption of antidiscrimination guidelines for transgendered people.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers today announced that the team has partnered with the San Francisco Human Rights Commission to review its diversity polices and training methods as part of a series of initiatives the team is taking to improve its diversity practices.
Bouskos received the only award by the San Francisco Human Rights Commission to a seated city commissioner for generating opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses.
She is also a past commissioner of the San Francisco Human Rights Commission.