AHLGREN Salk Institute San Diego, California Wireless Security Challenges: * Unknown users * Users with unknown technical expertise * Lack of physically defined perimeter At a recent meeting of the San Diego Wireless Users Group (http://www.
What does SDWUG stand for?
SDWUG stands for San Diego Wireless Users Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Secure Document Exchange
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Sigma Delta Chi (former name of the society of professional journalists; still used for the society's SDX Foundation)
- Sigma Delta Chi (journalism honor society)
- Simulation Data Exchange (file format for data exchange)
- SmartDiscovery Extraction Server (Inxight Software Inc)
- Starkit Developer Extension (computer programming)
- Storage Data Acceleration (Western Digital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Sputnik, a San Francisco-based provider of managed Wi-Fi software and hardware, is backing a free, community Wi-Fi network started by SoCalFreeNet, a 250-member San Diego wireless users group.