The organizations that nominated the Barney & Barney Foundation include the following: Rady Children's Hospital, Neighborhood House Association, the San Diego Symphony Orchestra Association, Voices for Children, and Walden Family Services San Diego.
What does SDSO stand for?
SDSO stands for San Diego Symphony Orchestra (California; 1929-1996)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDSO
We have 5 other meanings of SDSO in our Acronym Attic
- Strength, Durability and Stability of Materials and Structures (conference)
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Seaman, Steward Striker (Naval Rating)
- Secure Data System Network
- Sixth Day and Seventh Night
- Standard Data System Network
- Start Doing Something Now
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network (United Nations)
- Swimmer Detection Sonar Network (joint project)
- San Diego Sheriffs Office (San Diego, CA)
- South Dakota Symphony Orchestra (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- Systems Development in SOA Environments (workshop)
- San Diego Saab Owners Group (California)
- San Diego School of Ministry
- Samsung Data System Open Solution Center
- San Diego Summer Project (California)
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park (Michigan)
- Self-Determination Synthesis Project (US Department of Education)
- Servicing Dealer Selling Price
- Software Development Service Providers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout the 1980s, his reputation spread abroad, including conducting the Netherlands Radio Orchestra and the San Diego Symphony Orchestra, besides major UK orchestral appointments.
The San Diego Symphony Orchestra, which shut the doors of Copley Theater for two and a half years while working through a 1996 Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing, can now boast of the largest single endowment donation ever granted to an orchestra in the United States - a $100 million gift from Qualcomm Co-Founder and Chairman Dr.
The San Diego Symphony Orchestra Association filed for liquidation bankruptcy Friday, ending months of emergency fund raising and leaving a cultural black eye for California's second-largest city.