The San Diego Association of Governments is project manager, with TY Lin as design engineer, Flatiron as general contractor and Caltrop responsible for construction management.
What does SANDAG stand for?
SANDAG stands for San Diego Association of Governments
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of SANDAG in our Acronym Attic
- South African National Consumer Union
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Software Applications Networking and Development
- South Atlantans for Neighborhood Development (Georgia, USA)
- Soy in Animal Nutrition Databases (University of Illinois)
- Spatial and Numeric Data Services (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Steve's Amazing New Device (Microsoft codename used during Mac development)
- Sweet Auburn Neighborhood District (Atlanta, GA)
- Source And/Or Agency
- Sandia Airborne Computer
- San Diego Area Law Libraries (San Diego, CA)
- South Australian Network of Drug and Alcohol Services
- Southern Africa Newcastle Disease Control Project
- South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Department of Water and Sanitation in Developing Countries (EAWAG)
- Simulated Annealing with Nmr (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)-Derived Energy Restraints
- South African National Defence Force
- Sound Advantage Natural Dialog Interface
- San Diego Organization for Cancer Control
- San Diego Metropolitan Area Network (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, the companies and organizations conducting algae research employ nearly 300 people with more than $16 million in payroll and bring $33 million annually into the local economy, according to the San Diego Association of Governments, and local officials see the potential for much more.
Heather Werdick, associate transportation planner for the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG), the regional planning agency that administers FasTrak, says that annual revenues come to about $2 million, about $1 million of which is used to fund express bus service in the corridor.
San Diego Association of Governments, 401 B Street Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101
This same link also leads viewers to a new interactive mapping tool developed by the San Diego Association of Governments that lets planners and decision makers see where businesses representing different industries are clustered in San Diego County.