robusta), a central California plant, on May 28; * San Bernardino kangaroo rat (Dipodomys merriami parvus) a small hopping mammal in southern California, on April 23; and * Quino checkerspot butterfly (Euphydryas editha quino) in southern California, on April 15.
What does SBKR stand for?
SBKR stands for San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Santa Barbara Kayak Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Scottish Beekeepers' Association (UK; usually seen as SBA)
- Shropshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Somerset Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Surrey Beekeepers Association (UK)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (stock symbol)
- Security Bank Corporation (Macon, GA)
- Silver Bridge Kayak Club (Ireland)
- Small Business Knowledge Center (Chicago, IL)
- Space-Based Kinetic Kill Vehicle
- Surat Bukti Kewarganegaraan Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Certificate of Indonesian Citizenship)
- Stichting Beeldende Kunst Weesp (Dutch: Arts Foundation Weesp)
- Santa Barbara Labs
- Sarah Bush Lincoln (Mattoon, IL)
- Saturday Blitz League (chess group)
- Scanned Beam Laminography (mechanical image integration process)
- Scenario-Based Learning
- School Building Leader
- School of Business and Leadership (University of Puget Sound)
- Sealed Beam Lamp
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys merriamiparvus) On December 8, we proposed designating approximately 55,410 acres (22,425 ha) of alluvial sage scrub in San Bernardino and Riverside counties, California, as critical habitat for this endangered mammal.
San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys merriami parvus) The habitat of this small mammal, which was once common in San Bernardino and San Jacinto counties, has been reduced by about 95 percent by sand and gravel mining, flood control projects, urban development, and off-road vehicle use.
Regional endangered species staffers have reported the following news briefs: Region 1 San Bernardino kangaroo rat (Dipodomys merriami parvus) This small mammal was listed under the emergency provision of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) on January 27, 1998.
San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys merriami parvus) On January 27, this small mammal, which historically occurred in alluvial scrub habitats in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, California, was given protection for 240 days under the emergency provisions of the ESA.