SIDEBAR) MOVE OVER, ROVER The very same month Bonde confirmed his dire wolf fossils, a team of paleontologists from California's San Bernardino County Museum announced their discovery of two front leg bones of a saber-tooth cat nearby.
What does SBCM stand for?
SBCM stands for San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBCM
We have 6 other meanings of SBCM in our Acronym Attic
- State Board for Community and Junior Colleges (Mississippi)
- San Bernardino County Library
- Small B-Cell Lymphoma
- Smithkline Beecham Clinical Laboratories
- Space-Based Chemical Laser
- Special Buyer Credit Limit (various companies)
- Steel Bank Common Lisp
- Sun Binary Code License
- School of Biomedical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences (UK)
- South Bay Co-Op Library System (Santa Clara, CA)
- Small Business Canada Magazine
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Small Business Customer Manager (software; Microsoft)
- Southwest Bible Church Mission (various states)
- Stichting Beheer Collectieve Middelen (Dutch: Collective Resources Management Foundation; The Hague, Netherlands)
- South Bend Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
- San Benito County Mental Health (Hollister, CA)
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- Small Business Computer Management Services (J.H. Barnes & Associates)
- Soil-Borne Cereal Mosaic Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, a team from California's San Bernardino County Museum identified the fossils dug up in June as being front leg bones from the extinct predator, the New York Daily News reported.
Her paintings have been included in museum juried shows in San Bernardino County Museum, San Bernardino, CA; Cayuga Museum of History and Art located in Auburn, NY; and Fayetteville Museum of Art, Fayetteville, NC She was the recipient of 1st place awards in juried shows to include WFAE's Radiovision Juried Exhbition in Charlotte, NC and Cayuga Museum of History and Art's 12 County Juried Show (in Auburn, NY).
Simpson of the San Bernardino County Museum in Redlands, Calif.