We're waiting to see the fallout," said Alisa Moore, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino Community College District.
What does SBCCD stand for?
SBCCD stands for San Bernardino Community College District (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Bay Center for Counseling (California)
- South Bend Chocolate Company (South Bend, IN)
- South Bristol Cultural Center (New York)
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center (Shirley, MA)
- State Building Code Council (Washington)
- Strategic Border Command Centre (Australia)
- San Benito County Chamber of Commerce (California)
- San Bernardino County Coin Club (California)
- St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Center (est. 1940; Los Angeles, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Child Care Planning Council (California)
- Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange
- Sociedad de Biología Celular de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Society for Cell Biology)
- Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.
- Standard Building Code Congress International (est. 1941)
- Southern Brazoria County Community Networking (Brazosport College; Lake Jackson, TX)
- State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education
- South Bay Cities Council of Governments (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)
- Soldier & Biological Chemical Command (US Army)
- Single Byte Command Code Set
- Single-Byte Command Code Set Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details: Mary Sanchez, San Bernardino Community College District, at (909) 888-6511, x 1679.