Byline: Paul Denison The Register-Guard Given the age, obscurity and variety of the languages employed, it may be difficult to understand the words that the San Antonio Vocal Arts Ensemble will sing Saturday night at Eugene's St.
What does SAVAE stand for?
SAVAE stands for San Antonio Vocal Arts Ensemble
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Semi-Active Vibration Absorber
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (Fort Collins, CO)
- South African Veterinary Association (est. 1920; Monument Park, Pretoria, South Africa)
- Southern African Vexillological Association
- Standard Army Vetronics Architecture
- Surveyors and Valuers Accreditation (UK accreditation scheme for surveyors & valuers of residential property)
- Society of Amateur Videomakers and Cinematographers
- South Asian Visual Arts Centre (formerly South Asian Visual Arts Collective; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (State University of New York at Oswego)
- South African Vitamin A Consultative Group
- South Australian Visual Arts Education Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Scenario Authoring and Visualization for Advanced Graphical Environments
- Southern Association of Voluntary Action Groups for Europe (UK)
- Sazamane Etelaat Va Amniate Kechvar (Iranian Security and Intelligence Service, 1956-1979)
- Spanings- & Attackövervakare (Swedish: Reconnaissance & Attack Supervisor; Swedish Royal Air Force)
- Save All
- Societe Aveyronnaise de Valorisation des Meteaux (France)
- Sazman-E Ettela'at Va Amniat-E Melli-E Iran (Ministry of Intelligence and National Security, Iranian intelligence organization that replaced the Shah's SAVAK)
- Save Accident Victims Association of Nigeria (est. 1996)
- Statewide Automated Victim Assistance and Notification (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The San Antonio Vocal Arts Ensemble (SAVAE) has just released Guadalupe: Virgen de los Indios, based on the complex harmonies and indigenous instrumentation of these 400-year-old deerskin musical scores.