San Antonio Federal Credit Union, San Antonio, hosted San Antonio Spurs players and fans to accept donations for the San Antonio Food Bank at its main office.
What does SACU stand for?
SACU stands for San Antonio Federal Credit Union (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SACU
We have 12 other meanings of SACU in our Acronym Attic
- Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Tobacco Product Regulation
- Standing Advisory Committee on Trunk Road Assessment (UK)
- South African Council for Town and Regional Planners
- Security Assistance Case Tracking System
- STD/AIDS Counseling and Training Services
- South African Congress of Trade Unions
- Surveillance and Control Training Unit (Australia)
- Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers' Union
- San Antonio Credit Union (est. 1935; Texas)
- Scanner Air Conditioning Unit
- Southern African Customs Union
- Stand-Alone Digital Communications Unit
- Supplier Audit and Compliance Unit (National Security Council)
- Senate Advisory Committee on University Affairs (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Student Advisory Committee on the University Budget (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Southern Association of College and University Business Officers
- San Antonio Colleges and Universities Placement Association
- Southern Association on Children Under Six (Atlanta, GA)
- Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion, San Antonio Federal Credit Union was only the third-largest in the San Antonio metropolitan area.
Shear has more than 40 years experience in consumer lending due to his previous employment with San Antonio Federal Credit Union and Citi Corp.
San Antonio Federal Credit Union, San Antonio, announced that Stephen S.