San Antonio Credit Union, San Antonio, announced that Laura Johnston has joined its executive team as chief marketing officer.
What does SACU stand for?
SACU stands for San Antonio Credit Union (est. 1935; Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SACU
We have 12 other meanings of SACU in our Acronym Attic
- South African Cotton Textile Manufacturers' Association
- Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Tobacco Product Regulation
- Standing Advisory Committee on Trunk Road Assessment (UK)
- South African Council for Town and Regional Planners
- Security Assistance Case Tracking System
- STD/AIDS Counseling and Training Services
- South African Congress of Trade Unions
- Surveillance and Control Training Unit (Australia)
- Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers' Union
- San Antonio Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- Scanner Air Conditioning Unit
- Southern African Customs Union
- Stand-Alone Digital Communications Unit
- Supplier Audit and Compliance Unit (National Security Council)
- Senate Advisory Committee on University Affairs (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Student Advisory Committee on the University Budget (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Southern Association of College and University Business Officers
- San Antonio Colleges and Universities Placement Association
- Southern Association on Children Under Six (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion San Antonio Credit Union was having problems leveraging its database leading to broken links with current members and new referrals, Sandberg said.
Two San Antonio credit unions, the $150 million River City FCU and the $4 million Southeast Community CU, announced they will be merging July 1 after receiving regulatory and member approval.