Summary: The Avengers including Samuel L Jackson take the mick out of each other
What does SLJ stand for?
SLJ stands for Samuel L Jackson (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SLJ
We have 14 other meanings of SLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Schools of Library and Information Science Network
- Scalable Link Interface Technology
- Scintigraphic Large Intestinal Transit
- Serial-Lot Item Tracking
- Silicon-Less Interconnect Technology
- Solid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Sublingual Immunotherapy
- System Locality Distance Information Table
- Sri Lanka Institute of Training and Development
- Single Live Intrauterine Pregnancy (medical)
- School for Law & Justice (Urban Assembly; Brooklyn, NY)
- School Library Journal
- Scripps La Jolla Memorial Hospital (California)
- Seekers of the Lost Jedi
- Sentinels of Liberty and Justice
- Service Logement Jeunes (French: Youth Accommodation Service)
- Side Lobe Jamming
- Sobre-Loja (Portuguese: mezzanine; postal usage)
- Sounds Like Justice (band)
- Standing Long Jump
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: SAMUEL L JACKSON Image: Super-cool hardman Best known for: Pulp Fiction Early life: Born Samuel Leroy Jackson on December 21, 1948, in Washington DC.
Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY HOLLYWOOD legend Samuel L Jackson is joining Ryan Tubridy this Friday's Late Late Show.
HOLLYWOOD star Samuel L Jackson has spoken of his desperate battle to beat a 23-year addiction to crack cocaine.