After being rescued from the car and taken to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis, Harden was issued a citation for driving under the influence of intoxicants, police said.
What does SRMC stand for?
SRMC stands for Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Corvallis, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRMC
We have 72 other meanings of SRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Sacramento River Monitoring and Assessment Project (California)
- Shift Register Multiplicity Board
- Six-Rowed Malting Barley (Canada)
- Steel Rolling Mills of Bengal (India)
- Strategic Risk Management Board (UK)
- Stress Related Mucosal Bleeding (oncology)
- Surveys and Resource Mapping Branch (Ministry of Environment; Canada)
- South Regions Minority Business Council, Inc.
- Security Risk Management Body of Knowledge (Australia)
- Senior Member (US Navy)
- Schneider Regional Medical Center (St. Thomas, VI)
- Scottish Rite Masonic Center (Nebraska)
- Short Run Marginal Cost
- Sober Riders Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Southern Regional Medical Command (US Army)
- Spalding Regional Medical Center (Griffin, GA)
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center (Woodacre, CA)
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (India)
- Stanly Regional Medical Center (Albemarle, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philip Levy, chairman of endocrinology and metabolism at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, said Exubera worked well for several of his patients, but the inhaler's unwieldy size was likely a deterrent for some patients.
Her infant son, who was sitting in a child safety seat in the car's back seat, was taken by ambulance to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis with possible injuries, police said.