23 after a traffic stop - from the neighbors who heard the shots and rushed to his aid, to the paramedics who cut through his bulletproof vest to find his wounds and stop them from bleeding, who intubated him as he gasped for air on the ride to Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital, to the emergency room doctors who stabilized his plummeting blood pressure and worked to stop the bleeding in his abdomen as they readied him for helicopter transport to Portland, to the surgeons who stitched him up, to the residents back home who passed boots to raise money for his family.
What does SNLH stand for?
SNLH stands for Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital (est. 1967; Lincoln City, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Nevada Land Cruisers (car club; Toyota)
- Sandia National Laboratories California
- Shan Nationalities League for Democracy (Burma)
- Standard Network Layer Data Unit
- Sous-Marin Nucléaire Lanceur d'Engins (French: Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine)
- Sous-Marins Nucléaires Lanceurs d'Engins de Nouvelle Génération (French: Underwater Ballistic Missile of New Generation)
- Sandinista National Liberation Front
- Société de Neuropsychologie de Langue Française
- Special Naval Landing Forces (Japanese)
- State Network Leadership Institute (National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies)
- Skin Necrosis or Limb Ischaemia
- Summit National Life Insurance Company
- Sandia National Laboratory Livermore
- Selah National Little League
- Severe Non-Lymphoid Leukemia
- Southwark Network for Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Spokane North Little League (youth baseball; Spokane, WA)
- Serous Neoplasm of Low Malignant Potential
- Sandia National Laboratory Nevada Test Site