Byline: MIRROR REPORTER AVATAR star Sam Worthington has signed up to star in rescue drama The Riders.
What does SW stand for?
SW stands for Sam Worthington (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SW
We have 74 other meanings of SW in our Acronym Attic
- Subventricular Zone (region of the brain)
- Stichting Verenigde Zorgcentra Schijndel (Dutch: Schijndel United Healthcare Foundation)
- Steungroep Vrouwen Zonder Verblijfsvergunning (Dutch: Support Group for Women Without Residency; The Netherlands)
- Sportvereniging Zulte Waregem (Belgian sports club)
- Wierden Swallows Sports Association
- (USN Rating) Steelworker
- Air Namibia (IATA airline code)
- London Southwest (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Safety Wall (gaming, Ragnarok)
- Salt Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Apr 27 ( ANI ): Sam Worthington is most likely to step into James Bond's shoes when Daniel Craig quits the 007 series, according to a bookmaker.
Sam Worthington is clunky as Perseus, who has to save his father Zeus (Liam Neeson) and stop the world being ravaged by Zeus's own father Kronos.
Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Danny Huston.
The 2010 'Clash of the Titans' starring Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson failed to ignite the imagination in the same way the 1981 Laurence Olivier version did for many movie fans.
50pm PREMIERE James Cameron's blockbuster sci-fi adventure stars Sam Worthington (pictured) smothered in CGI as a soldier who uses a remote control alien body to explore a jungle planet.
Sam Worthington plays former cop turned bad guy Nick Cassidy, who is on the edge - since he's climbed out of a Manhattan hotel window.
GOOD POINTS: Having led the line so well in Avatar, albeit behind his blue face and stretched features, Sam Worthington remains something of an unknown quantity.