Mike acquired the relic after a salvage dive in August 2000.
What does SALVDV stand for?
SALVDV stands for Salvage Dive
This definition appears very rarely
- Savoie Aravis Linux Users Group
- South Alabama Linux Users Group
- Southern Alberta Lego Users Group (Alberta, Canada)
- Situation, Activity, Location, Uniform, Time, and Equipment
- Size Activity Location Uniform Time Equipment
- Size, Activity, Location, Unit, Time, and Equipment (US DoD)
- Successful Adaptations for Learning to Use Touch Effectively (tactile learning strategy)
- Size, Activity, Location, Unit, Time & Equipment Report
- Salvage Diver Badge
- Société Alsacienne de Véhicules Électriques (French: Alsatian Society of Electric Vehicles)
- Septentrionale Americanum Latinitatis Vivae Institutum (North American Institute for Living Latin Studies)
- Salvage Operations
- Salvage Training
- Small Arms and Light Weapons
- Semi Arid Lowlands of West Africa
- Small Arms and Light Weapons Control (Albania)
- Shipboard Air-Launched Weapons Installation System
- Same As Last Year
- AmiPro (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite this deluge of fresh and illuminating imagery from the wreck site, through which the public may learn so much about the Titanic, as yet there is no substantial book detailing the salvage dives and including a definitive photographic inventory of what has been brought up.
Parks worked his first salvage dive while he was still a student.